Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lots of New Product in Store...

With all the recent trade shows my online shop is now packed to the brim with many exciting new pieces. Here are a few of my favourites;




I am posting this one first because I literally just installed this rug under my kitchen dining table. In my ongoing pursuit to make my terracotta floors look half decent, this rug is a beauty. Made from recycled denim with jute it's great for high traffic (or should I say, high eating) areas!
170 x 240cm $485




I have had so many clients request a traditional and comfortable office chair. This one is all that! Beautifully upholstered in aged leather, I particularly love the worn vintage look it acquirers with use.
$1195




I know how tricky it is finding an oversized dining table so when I came across this new supplier I was thrilled. This table is made from reclaimed elm. I adore it's simplicity. To me this table has real integrity, both in material and construction.
$4050 for the 4 metre length with shorter sizes available.




I love this piece. Very on trend I know but right up my alley. Fun and girly delivered with a real WOW. Our supplier does custom colours too which makes it a great piece to work with. Available in single, double and queen. Something tells me I'll spec this in a little girls room soon!
$440 for the Single
$485 for the Queen


This range is great for undercover pool side areas. The range also includes a single seat and coffee table. Very affordable and very striking with the navy and white trim cushions.
$895 for this lounge.





I also know how useful this piece would be in the right setting. Consider it's potential for a moment. Do you have a wall leading out to an entertainers deck where you could use a piece like this? A lovey console day to day and a great servery when guests are over. It really is a stunning  impressive piece. (The featured stools are also in store and are pretty cute too don't you think!)
$1520



This chair is a real sweetie. It has a unique simple shape that I think really works. At 85cm wide it's a good one for an area that needs comfort on the slender side.
$975



I am posting this one because as a mum of 3 little ones I can see endless uses for this piece and not just in your child's room. Could this piece work for you in that hectic congested part of your home where you are madly trying to find shoes, school bags etc before piling the kids in the car?
$295




I specified this in a job this week and I can't wait to see them installed. They are so dramatic with their oversized frame yet imbue a cosy charm. A combination that is not an easy thing to achieve. I simply adore them.
$1035



This TV unit is just that little bit different that makes it all the more appealing. If you can afford the room, purchasing an extra long unit will certainly make your space seem larger, sleeker and cleaner. The Sardinia comes in a 200cm length which is ideal, leaving plenty of room for a lovely lamp to take the focus off the big black box! Practical too with it's purpose built hi-fi component shelf.
$1590





This is so old skool. Too fabulous anywhere, everywhere!
$395 for 2 chairs & 1 stool.




This is just a great basic for any space. Give me a slip cover chair anytime!
$1005 each.




Lastly but not least, this quality faux bamboo outdoor range is tough and fabulous, just what we need for our Australian climate. Available in dining tables, dining chairs, sun lounges and more, these pieces are 'set and forget' all year round.
Bail chair as pictured $520

Honestly there are so many more pieces I could blog about but that's it folks. I'm off to the bike park with my family for our friend Henry's 5th Birthday. Have a lovely Sunday everyone!

B
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you and appreciate all comments.